General Guidelines for Weddings, Receptions, and Special Events
- If any room/area other than the Sanctuary is needed—it must be reserved in advance.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted on the church grounds.
- All special events that are not sponsored by the church require the organization to obtain a Certificate of Liability Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000.00 with First Presbyterian Church of West Palm Beach listed on the certificate as ‘Additional Insured’.
- Funeral services must be coordinated with the Pastor and church office as soon as possible after a death has occurred.
- All couples must confer with the church pastor on scheduling counseling appointments before the date of the wedding and/or any request for change/addition to the wedding officiate.
- No guest is permitted to take flash photos during a wedding service.
- Rice is not allowed inside or outside. Birdseed is acceptable to use outside only!
- Bubbles may not be used inside the church sanctuary
- Professional photographers and videographers must confer with the church Pastor or Wedding/Special Event Consultant about church regulations.