To Love and Serve Christ and his people.
Our mission strategy is to help plan and execute hands-on Mission efforts and to increase congregational awareness of and involvement in the mission of the church. This includes local, national, international and denominational mission projects. Our mission strategy seeks to accomplish change in the world both locally and abroad.
- We are called to proclaim the Gospel (Good News) of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior
- We help those in need
- We are transformed in the mission work we do. “It is more blessed to give than to receive.”
We currently are involved in:
- Monday night Feeding Program – We serve dinner to about 100 people every Monday night from 5 – 6 p.m. We partner with neighboring churches to accomplish this great ministry.
- Clothes Closet – We aid those who need blankets, toiletries, and other basic clothes items as we are able
- We support C.R.O.S. ministries locally by collecting food donations and participating in local events
- We support Missions through the Presbyterian Church U.S.A.
- PDA (Presbyterian Disaster Assistance)
- One Great Hour of Sharing (Hunger relief, disaster relief and self- development of people)
- Pentecost Offering – Caring for children in need
- Peacemaking Offering – furthering the peace of Christ in our mission work
- Christmas Joy Offering – Supporting older church workers and institutions of learning begun by the Presbyterian Church for particular ethnic and racial populations.
Motto: “Loving Heart of the City”